Japandi on a Budget
Hola! So if you follow me on Instagram, it’s not a surprise that I’m obsessed with the Japandi interior design trend, and actually I’m pretty sure that it’s not only a trend and that it will last.
In my first Japandi Post I wrote about the style and how to achieve it (if you haven’t seen it click here), along with a list of 10 items. I know that not everybody has €300 to spend on a ceiling Lamp and after the acceptance of the Japandi Post I wanted to make another one but more affordable, to show you that there is always a way to achieve a certain look and it doesn’t always have to be expensive.
I wrote in my Instagram account that I’m doing some small decoration changes in my apartment and I’m really excited about it. I really can’t wait to share the pictures with you, but you still have to wait, because I was busy the last two weeks with customers. This weekend I started to sell my old items on eBay and I bought the first new things.
If you are wondering which items I bought for the apartment, you’ll have to stay tuned with me J but I’ll tell you that I’ll have items from the Japandi Post and also the Japandi on a budget post.
This is a short post so nothing else to say and here I leave you the items and the list.
Greetings and stay healthy,
- Pendelleuchte Rondo Opal – Home24
- Gerahmter Digitaldruck Rero – WestwingNow
- DLLT Tischlampe aus Holz – Amazon
- STOCKHOLM 2017 Schrank – IKEA
- STOCKHOLM 2017 Couchtisch – IKEA
- Couchtisch Renee – WestwingNow
- Grove Tagesdecke 100% Baumwolle – MADE.com
- Wand-Garderobenleiste – WestwingNow
- Osaka Teekanne, Schwarz – MADE.com
- Vase Marta 2-teilig – Home24